Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Perfect Lazy Day Dress

dress here - similar vest here - keds here - necklace here
I ordered this dress a few months ago off of Jane.com. I don't remember why, but I was a little apprehensive in ordering it. But, after a week or so it was delivered, and as I slipped this darling dress on, all my fears vanished, and were replaced with plans to order more of these dresses (something I still haven't gotten around too yet). This dress is one of those closet-go-to's. It is thick enough that you don't have to worry about what your'e wearing underneath, and just loose enough that it is super comfy. It's basically the dress version of sweatpants.

You can wear it anywhere! And, that is just what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.