Tuesday, September 27, 2016

And We're Back!


My laptop has been at the computer doctor for a while. Diagnosis; it's old and dying. I knew that, I'm just in denial. I have a six year old hp laptop and I absolutely adore the thing. It's great! I can't find another one like it and so, I refuse to give mine up. I just can't. They don't make computers like they used too.
I know, I know, laptops are supposedly better now. They don't make them like they used to for a reason... I understand that, but it just doesn't change how I feel about my dear computer.

In other news, I have a job. It's retail. But, despite it not really being the job I was hoping for, I work the nicest people ever! I've never worked somewhere where everyone is nice. I can't believe it.

Because I'm the new kid on the block, I've been introducing myself an awful lot. I haven't had to do that in over a year. And as I've been introducing myself and talking about my life, I realized I sound like a big FAT liar!! I've been really blessed to have done, what I think are, some pretty cool things in my twenty four years of life. I got to work at Disney World...I met my husband there...I was able to serve an LDS mission in Japan...I've worked a billion random and different jobs (so there's lots of "oh, when I was a bridal consultant..", or "oh, when I was a vacation planner..." and so forth). I haven't even shared about my dog sledding adventures yet! And I'll probably wait on that. #kirstinproblems

Now for today's outfit:


I cannot even begin to describe how happy I am that it has warmed up here in Utah. I wasn't ready to trade in my keds and dresses for boots and pants. I did add a bit of layering though. It dressed up the dress, and gave a nod to fall. Which, at this point, all fall is getting from me is a nod. 

grey dress, modest grey dress
similar dress here or here - keds here- this years version of the flannel here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.