Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Boho Beauty (and no I'm not talking about me)

Beauty is, Old Navy

Guys, guess what?! There is color in Utah!! Coming from the beautiful, lush, green East Coast, Utah desert life has been quite the adjustment for me. But, I found my own little green oasis today- just north-east of Orem. It was beautiful! The trees on the mountains were changing colors for fall, there were waterfalls and a creek, the sky was oh so blue, and there was a beautiful golden field. I'm for sure going back tomorrow. 

Old Navy, shirt
Blouse in white or blue here

Also, do yourself a favor and go buy this shirt. I LOVE it. It's super soft, and flowy. But, the material is just a little bit on the thicker side, so it is perfect for the cooler end of summer/ hey, fall is here kind of  weather. Plus, I'm a sucker for embroidery. And this top is actually stitched. Do you know how many tops I've found that have printed on embroidery?? I mean, come on, what is that?

So the blouse is on sale on-line and in store. There's a link under the photo. But, it's totally worth it to take the trip into an Old Navy store and get it for about eight dollars cheaper. They have a lot of mark downs/ clearance for cheap! I got some pretty sweet deals (that I'm sure you'll see later) and I bet you could find something good too. So...come back to my page later (pretty please) and go shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.