Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Fashion Train is Heading Yor Way


It was FREEZING cold this morning. Oh my goodness. My teeth would not stop chattering while I was taking photos. Every few minutes I would take a break and stand in the sun to try and thaw out. I'm sure I've mentioned it before but I am seriously dreading winter. 

Wanna know something exciting? You can buy all of this! Usually I have to find similar items, but today it is all available. You can even get 21% off the dress using the code FRIENDS21. 

I took my car to get inspected today. I think I found a really great shop. The owner (I'm assuming) was really nice and he didn't try to take advantage of the fact that I'm a girl. That's what I call a winner. I mentioned that my oil was leaking and they switched out plugs, which was the cheapest and easiest solution, to see if that will stop the leak. Fingers crossed it does... We cannot afford any expensive part replacements right now. 

dress here - shirt here - Keds here
After work, and car shop adventures I had an essential oils class. I got to co-teach with one of my friends. It was amazing how much I learned from everyone there! I realized that I use my oils for almost entirely physical problems. I'm allergic to basically every thing so I use oils to treat illnesses and to take care of my skin, hair and body. As I was sitting in class I realized that a lot of people rely on oils for emotional healing. Obviously I already knew that, but I was really struck with how amazing these oils are, and how much they can do. Yes, they can take care of my acne problems, or help my sore throat heal quickly. But they can also help with feelings of depression, anxiety and even self confidence. How great is that?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.